Friday, June 26, 2009

End of the 4th week...already.



Hey! I'm Hanna Uhling and I'm interning here at mark. this summer. I am in product development and have a fabulous mentor, as do we all. This week was amazing as Hannah P. has already stated in her blog. Last night I had the privilege to meet up with some of my cousins friends to talk about all of the amazing things to do in the city. Although we are here for a total of 10 weeks, 4 have already flew by and many of us are realizing we only have a limited amount of time here in the city. So fortunately, we now have a lot of fun ideas on all the events we must attend before leaving here in August.




As for outside of the internship, all of us enjoy going to local sushi restraunts, shopping, and of course exploring New York City. So far we have all had a wonderful experience here and are treated as if we are part of the mark. team. Tonight Robbie and I are going to "The Slip" concert. ---Listen to the song 'even rats,' it's the best. :) Should be a ton of fun though. We are quite excited. We will be making an appearance at the local PinkBerry shop for some FREE frozen yogert tonight. They are introducing new flavors so we might be there for awhile, knowing us.

Thats about all I have for now. :) 4th weekend will hopefully be a sucess in NYC. Not sure how it wouldn't be!

No comments:

Post a Comment