Thursday, August 6, 2009

All Great things must come to an end!

So it's August 6th and this is the last offical day of our internship! This as been an amazing ride! This internship has been one of those defining moments in ones life when they know that they have reached a place that has allowed them to grow into the person that they want to be. Our senior managment team was so very proud ever intern this year and we truly raised the bar for the next internship class, which YOU could be apart of. Mark truly is all about helping young women make thier "mark", and this summer has truly proven that!

As I said in my title- all great things must come to an end... i have been so blessed this summer. it has truly been a life changing experenice.. I will never be the same and I'm so thankful for this summer taking me into the next level of my life.

I loved all the interns and I'm excited to see that they had a great experience too! Everyone worked so hard and thier efforts have truly been noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment