Tuesday, July 21, 2009

reMARKable...

Dearest readers,
It's Hannah Parrish again. The Public Relations Intern here at mark. This has been the most amazing experience so far, I can't believe there are less than 3 weeks left!

The 4th of July was a few weeks ago but I'm still excited about the Macy's fireworks display. Here is the view from the Columbia rooftop. Beautiful.
I also went down to Strawberry Fields. It was an emotional experience. And Central Park is so beautiful. Check out Sheep's Meadow if you get the chance, it's lovely.
Additionally, Williamsburg has become my new favorite shopping location. And its oddly quiet there. Plus, Brooklyn has a great music scene. Here is a picture of the post-rain Brooklyn sky. Gorgeous.
In other news. I finally spotted Rob Pattinson. He was with Kristen Stewart at Terminal 5 at The Dead Weather concert. Kanye West and Jay-Z were also in attendance.
Love & Lipgloss,
Hannah Parrish



No comments:

Post a Comment